1. Information We Collect: a. Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
b. Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
2. How We Use Collected Information: a. Raheel.pk may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes: i. To improve customer service. ii. To personalize user experience. iii. To process payments. iv. To send periodic emails.
3. How We Protect Your Information: a. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information: a. We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites: a. Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers.